Town of
Oneida County, NY
 Applications & Forms  

Marriage License

24-hr waiting period for license
Where to Apply:
Town Clerk’s Office, 8299 Old Floyd Rd

Marriage license.

Both bride and groom must appear to make application and provide names of both parties and date of marriage. Personal checks accepted. If either applicant is 16 or 17 years of age, such applicant(s) must present the written consent of both parents. If both applicants are 18 years of age or older, no consents are required.